according to Microsoft team, they have released an update package for anti-malware platform pointing the below clients which are namely as follows;
- Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager Endpoint Protection clients
- System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection Service Pack 1 (SP1) clients
- Microsoft Forefront Endpoint Protection 2010 clients
However according to the Microsoft, this package updates the Endpoint Protection client services, UI components and its drivers. Since the Microsoft is continuously updating the and releasing the anti-malware platform updates, the end users will feel safe and they can guaranteed their management about the protection, performance, robustness and usability in malware side which are frequently changing it behaviors.
Further this anti-malware platform update contains the following improvements:
- Improvements to registry and file system protection to counter tampering from malware.
- Sub-mount points can be automatically excluded, and volumes can be fully excluded in Real time protection (RTP).
- This update also includes the deprecation of the DisableGenericReports subkey in the following registry location:
further information you can get from the below link or Click HERE