Now using Microsoft Remote Desktop app, it is possible for you to connect to a remote PC and your work resources from almost anywhere. It will make you to feel the experience the power of Windows with RemoteFX in a Remote Desktop client designed to help you get your work done wherever you are.
further detail about RDP Client Please click HERE.
Below are the Features of it.
• Access to remote resources through the Remote Desktop Gateway
• Rich multi-touch experience with remote desktop protocol (RDP) and RemoteFX supporting Windows gestures
• Secure connection to your data and applications with breakthrough Network Layer Authentication (NLA) technology
• Simple management of all remote connections from the connection center
• High quality video and sound streaming with improved compression and bandwidth usage
• Easy connection to external monitors or projectors for presentations
When you installing SCCM 2012 and when it comes to Prerequisites checking part and in case if you face a error like “SQL Server Collation Failed”, then there is a way to sort it out.
Configuration Manager requires you to configure your SQL Server instance and Configuration Manager site database (if already present) to use the SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS collation, unless you are using a Chinese operation system and require GB18030 support. When you doing the SQL installation there is a place where you can configure the collation part.
But in case if you could not make it and if you get a ERROR AS “SQL Server Collation Failed”, then below is the solution to correct it.
Note: However always make sure this change will not effect other applications if you are using a SQL server as a shared one. Simply it is recommended to do the changes if the SQL is purely only for ConfigMgr.
So resolve steps as below;
Navigate to SQL server image and run the below command.
Below sada is my dmain Name and SCCMADMIN is my SCCM Service account. In case if you have added other admins accounts in to SQLSYSADMINACCOUNTS then put those as well. Basically after the each admin accounts put them as follows .
setup.exe /QUIET /ACTION=REBUILDDATABASE /INSTANCENAME=MSSQLSERVER /SQLSYSADMINACCOUNTS=”sada\sccmadmin” /SQLCOLLATION=SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS
For additional information, you can refer to the below link
Hope the above guidance will help you.